常见问题： First, the common problems of soldering machines : 1. The motor is not working properly (heat is very severe).
2. The motor is out of step or lost during operation.
3. The contact point action is inconsistent with the actual action.
4. Each axis is deviated during the running process.
5. After turning on the power switch, press the reset button, the automatic soldering machine does not respond (the reset direction is opposite to the normal direction)
6. After turning on the power switch, after pressing the reset command, the reset stroke exceeds the normal position, and the motor of the automatic soldering machine keeps turning.
7. After turning on the power switch, after pressing the reset command, the X, Y, Z, and axis reset speeds are very slow. 8. Tin blocking during the operation of the automatic soldering machine (the tin feeding machine is not accurate.) Second, there are corresponding solutions 1. The motor does not rotate, check whether the connection between the motor wires and the driver is normal; the motor rotates, but the noise is very large, one set of wires of the motor has been correctly connected, and the other set of wires may have poor contact Properly reducing the current may also be caused by poor heat dissipation). 2. The speed may be too fast, and the maximum speed of the machine has been exceeded. Adjust the running idle speed appropriately, or the screws of the synchronization wheel may be loosened. Please check the screws of each connector carefully. 3. The direction of the R axis motor must be the same as the direction of the handle, or check whether the physical starting angle of the lower soldering iron head is set correctly.
4. First check whether there is deviation, and then check whether the screws that fix the iron handle are loose, and then check whether the belt timing wheels of each shaft are loose.
5. Please check whether the power supply is connected, whether the emergency stop switch is pulled up, and whether the motor of each axis is normal. (① It may be that the motor wires are reversed. Use the same set of motor wires for replacement. ② It is also possible that the sensor's sensing part is blocked, causing a false alarm signal. Use a clean, unplugged sensor.
6. Check whether the sensor is broken, whether the sensor sheet is not in place or has fallen off.
7. Enter menu 4 and adjust the physical starting angle of the soldering iron head to 90 degrees. If this does not work, please check the default running speeds of the X, Y, and Z axes and the settings are correct.
8. Whether the tin wire used is in accordance with the tin tube distributed by the machine, whether the tin nozzle is blocked, and whether there are any components blocking the tin direction during the soldering process. (Check whether the tinning wheel of the tin breaker is loose and whether the tinning slot is aligned with the gear blade.)